AparthotelArona is located on the shore of Lake Maggiore, in the oldest square of Arona with the beautiful little church of Santa Marta in front.
There are two residences for guests dating back to 1500: the "Mansion of the Old Port" and the "Palace of the Ancient Walls"
The first is a precious building with wrought iron balconies, original of the period, showing the noble coat of arms belonging to the Borromeo family.
The second, by the side, was a customs guard owned by the Borromeo. Today it has a façade adorned by beautiful columns, endowed with stone capitals that support arches with a sharp acute.
These noble homes, overlooking Lake Maggiore and with a spectacular view of the magnificent Castle of Angera, have been meticulously restored to their original splendour.